Crowd & Motion Capture Supervisor
Definitely one of the most technically complicated crowd shows i’ve ever been a part of. Three huge sequences of over the top destruction requiring a huge array of crowd and dynamics logic. Worked with VFX Supervisor on Virtual Production camera shoot for post-vis and final cameras.
Miarmy was integrated into the studio’s pipeline to take advantage of its PhysX driven dynamics which were critical for sequences involving full 6 axis terrain deformation.
- Supervised motion capture shoot and all motion editing
- Virtual Production Shoot with Client Supervisor for Postvis and Layout on Tsunami sequence.
- Creation of hundreds of thousands of crowd agents across 3 huge sequences.
- Implemented standardised workflows for generic human characters for studio, coordinating with Rigging & Assets.
- Modelling, texturing and rigging to support departments.